2013 TERRANOVA ORDER FORM. Mail this page with payment. Make a copy of this page for your record.
Test Agreement:... The agreement
must be signed by the home school teacher or by the private school teacher for
the order to be filled.
1. I have read the page "About TerraNova" (normed 2005) and I understand the primary purpose of the test.
2. As the teacher, I'll be testing either a full-time home-schooled student or a private school student.
3. My homeschool complies with any local or state regulations. The test will be given by a person allowed by any state regulations.
4. Test materials will be kept in a secure place at all times. Test-takers will not be left alone with any test materials.
5. Tests will be administered in accordance with instructions. Tests for grades 4-12 are reusable & each test has a separate answer sheet.
6. Confidentiality of test contents will be maintained. Test materials will not be copied and copyright restrictions will be honored.
7. All test materials will be placed back in the mail, securely and in good condition, by the end of my test week.
8. I am
responsible for the cost of postage when returning my test materials to
9. I am purchasing the service, not the test materials. I agree to rent (not buy) the test for the scheduled test week & then to return the test material without delay. If the test is not used, all materials are to be returned immediately.
10. Most test materials have been previously used and will be used again by other students. Test materials for ALL grades are to be kept clean and free of any marks your students may have made. A charge is made for materials damaged and returned unusable.
11. Deadlines: Notify TEA if your test materials have not been delivered to you at least one week in advance of your test week, to provide time to trace your package. Notify TEA if you have not received test results within 6 weeks of returning your test materials. Any matters regarding test results must be addressed to T.E.A within 30 days of receipt of test results.
12.TEA cannot be responsible for shipping or scoring losses, or delays out of our control. Keep a copy of the completed Answer Sheet (never copy the actual test booklet).
13. Partial refunds or future credit may be
given on an individual basis. However once the order has been shipped, our
service cannot provide a refund (because of clerical & shipping costs,
restocking fees, and test security maintenance)
I, the parent responsible for homeschooling, accept the Test Agreement:
Signed:_______________________________________________________________The Test Agreement MUST be signed.
Please order in advance to ensure timely delivery. Homeschool teachers can administer the CTBS TerraNova in the privacy of their own homeschool.
CTBS TerraNova Plus (Grades 4-12) is very similar to the CAT/5 you might be familiar with. It is produced by the same publisher, has updated stories, & updated ‘05 norms.
Spring 2013 TerraNova Test Weeks (circle a choice below)…
$46 per student per grade, for the following weeks: Feb 25-Mar 3, Mar 11-17, Mar 25-31.
$47 per student per grade, for the following weeks: Apr 15-Apr 21, Apr 29-May 5, May 13-May 19, May 27- June 2.
Expect materials to arrive approximately 5 -7 days prior to your chosen test week. *Price includes shipping cost, except to Alaska, Hawaii, & APO addresses. For shipping to APO, Alaska and Hawaii, add $6 for 1 - 3 students, add $11 for 4 - 6 students.
Name______________________________________________________________Parent responsible for homeschooling
Tel: (_________)________________________Cell:__________________________ Email______________________________
1st Student _____________________________________________Birth ____/____/____ Grade (4 – 12): Gr. _______ Cost for 1st student: $____
Give full name of student
2nd Student______________________________________________Birth____/____/____ Grade (4 – 12): Gr._______ Cost for 2nd student: $_____
3rd Student______________________________________________Birth ____/____/____ Grade (4 – 12): Gr. _______ Cost for 3rd student: $_____
Practice Tests (circle your grade choice): Grade 4…...Grade 5…...Grade 6…...Grade 7…...Grade 8 x $ 4 per practice test = $_____
(NOTE: Practice tests are only available with test order. Practice tests for Grades 4 & 5 are identical. Prac. tests for Gr. 6, 7, & 8 are identical.)
For shipping to APO, Alaska and Hawaii, add $6 for 1 - 3 students, add $11 for
4 - 6 students.
Pay this amount with your personal check or a money order: …………………………………………Total cost: .. $__________
Send to: "Thurber’s Educational Assessments”, 400 Clayton Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Tel: 919-967-5282. Email: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to correct typographical errors. Prices and test week availability are subject to change.