2013 CAT/5 ORDER FORM. Mail this page with payment. Make a copy of this page for your record.
Test Agreement:... The agreement
must be signed by the home schoolteacher or by the private school teacher for
the order to be filled.
1. I have read the "About CAT/5" (normed: '91) and I understand the primary purpose of the test.
2. As the teacher, I'll be testing either a full-time home-schooled student or a private school student.
3. My homeschool complies with any local or state regulations. The test will be given by a person allowed by any state regulations.
4. Test materials will be kept in a secure place at all times. Test-takers will not be left alone with any test materials.
5. Tests will be administered in accordance with instructions. Tests for grades 1-12 are reusable & each test has a separate answer sheet.
6. Confidentiality of test contents will be maintained. Test materials will not be copied and copyright restrictions will be honored.
7. All test materials will be placed back in the mail, securely and in good condition, by the end of my test week.
8. I am
responsible for the cost of postage when returning my test materials to
9. I am purchasing the service, not the test materials. I agree to rent (not buy) the test for the scheduled test week & then to return the test material without delay. If the test is not used, all materials are to be returned immediately.
10. Test materials have been previously used and will be used again by other students. Test materials for ALL grades are to be kept clean and free of any marks your students may have made. A charge is made for materials damaged and returned unusable.
11. Deadlines: Notify TEA if your test materials have not been delivered to you at least one week in advance of your test week, to provide time to trace your package. Notify TEA if you have not received test results within 6 weeks of returning your test materials. Any matters regarding test results must be addressed to T.E.A within 30 days of receipt of test results.
12.TEA cannot be responsible for shipping or scoring losses, or delays out of our control. Keep a photocopy of the completed Answer Sheet (never copy the actual test booklet).
13. New Policies as of 2012: All tests are nonconsumable booklets, which require students to mark answers on a separate answer sheet. The publisher, CTB McGraw-Hill is no longer scoring CAT/5 tests. Consequently, the CAT/5 no longer provides the Objective Performance Index (mastery levels). Test results are now computer generated, using the publisher’s norming statistics.
14. Partial refunds or future credit may be
given on an individual basis. However once the order has been shipped, our
service cannot provide a refund (because of clerical & shipping costs,
restocking fees, and test security maintenance).
I, the parent responsible for homeschooling, accept the Test Agreement:
Signed:_______________________________________________________________The Test Agreement MUST be signed.
Please order in advance to ensure timely delivery. Homeschool teachers can administer testing in the privacy of their own homeschool.
Spring 2013 CAT/5 Test Weeks Circle a choice below: Complete Battery (grades 1-12) or Survey (grades 2-12)
$40 per student per grade, for the following week: Feb 11 – 17
$42 per student per grade for Feb 25th through May 27th test weeks: Feb 25 - Mar 3 or Mar 11 – 17 or Mar 25 – 31
Apr 1 – 7 or Apr 8 – 14 or Apr 15 – 21 or Apr 29 – May 5 or May 6 – 12 or May 13 – 19 or May 27 - Jun 2
Expect test materials to arrive 7-10 days before the start of your selected test week. *Price includes shipping cost, except to Alaska, Hawaii, & APO addresses. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii & APO: add $6 for 1 - 3 students, add $11 for 4 - 6 students.
Name______________________________________________________________Parent responsible for homeschooling
Tel: (_________)________________________Cell:__________________________ Email______________________________
(If ordering a first grade test, please indicate whether you would like Level 10 or Level 11)
Student _____________________________________________Birth ____/____/____ Grade_____;Comp.Batt___or Survey___
Give full name of student.
Student______________________________________________Birth____/____/____ Grade_____;Comp.Batt___or Survey___
Student______________________________________________Birth ____/____/____ Grade_____;Comp.Batt___or Survey___
$4 ea Practice Test (circle choices): Grade 1…Grade 2…Gr. 3…..Gr. 4…..Gr. 5.….Gr. 6…. x $ 4 per Prac.Test = $___
(NOTE: Practice tests are only available with test order. Practice tests for Grades 4, 5 & 6 are identical.)
Attention: For shipping to APO, Alaska and Hawaii, add $6 for 1 - 3 students, add $11 for 4 - 6 students.
Pay this amount with your personal
check or a money order:………………………………………...…...
Send to: "Thurber’s Educational Assessments”, 400 Clayton Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Tel: 919-967-5282. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to correct typographical errors. Prices and test week availability are subject to change.